Thread: CFB week 11

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 11

9-4 for the week, 80-44 ytd

1) LSU @ Bama. I wouldn't touch this one with a teepee pole tied on to a wagon tongue. Hank, you and Postie can call this one.

2) Baylor @ TCU. I really want pick an upset here but TCU has been up and down like a jack in the box all year. Bears 37-31

3) Penn st @ Minnie. the Golden Gophers come in undefeated but leave with a loss. State by 20, 37-17

4) Kst @ texas. Hard to go against the home team, Horns 34-27

5) Wake @ Vtech. Wake 28-24

6) Iowa @ Wisco. Hawketes have no offense, Badgers 24-14

7) Tenn @ Ken. This would be interesting if it was hoops but it ain't, Vols 27-14

8) Ill @ Mich st. The vaunted Spartan defense ain't all that hot, Gotta go with the Illini 30-20

9) Ttech @ WVu. Mountain men have stepped up recently, Tech not so much. West Vagina 33-26

10) Purdue @ NW. Two teams going in different directions. That's why I'm picking an Upset special.....Mildcats 24-21

11) ND @ Duke. I hate Notre Dame so the Iwish win .......barely 28-27

12) App st @ SCar. Cocks 31-23

13) Iowa St @ Oklahoma. This one is screaming upset. Almost. 41-38 Sooners.

14) WKentuck @ Ark. Changing my prediction, I'm hearing there's a lot of unrest on the hill and that the players want Morris gone. I'll be surprised if Western Kentucky gets our best shot. The AD needs to step in and drop the pink slip before the game tomorrow. Morris is really arrogant and petty and all the team is sick of it. Bush league coach and he's showing it. Even the national media is screaming for his head and they don't care anything about the Hogs Hilltoppers 31-27
    Last edited by quercus alba; 11-08-2019 at 11:40 AM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I don’t know which way to go on that LSU/Bama game. My heart says LSU. But, then they’ll want to put them both in the playoff. This Dude just couldn’t abide that...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I’ll go big. LSU 38 Bama 20. Bama is dinged up big time on both sides of the ball, mainly defense though. And I doubt Saban risks Tua back this early.

Kstate over Tejas
    And Baylor big over TCU. TCU lost a qb who just up and left the team. So in the christian on christian matchup, I’ll go with the Dancing Baptists of Waco.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Ohio State is now down TWO starting DE’s. One to injury and their star defender Chase Young is now suspendedfor taking money he wasn’t supposed to so he’s out indefinitely. That won’t help Maryland but it will hurt big if he’s out for their big games coming up. Interesting to see if the NCAA suspends him for a couple games or if they throw the book at him. That program was dirty under Meyer. Too many smoke signals not to be.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!