Thread: It’s Over

It’s Over

The long nightmare of Arkansas University’s hanging Chad is finally over. QA will be celebrating.

BKB

https://www.cbssports.com/college-fo...th-razorbacks/
    Viva Renaldo!

Hey, QA, ya'll want Moorhead???.....he'll dang sure be available, if he loses to both Abby Christian and Ole Pizz.....unless, of course, by some miracle from the heavenly galaxies that we beat Bama.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-10-2019 at 02:06 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I'll respond later, got company.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

What????.....is Jerry Jones at your house????
    Southern Gentleman

Ok, yes i'm happy. I'm ecstatic. I'm a huge CFB fan and it breaks my heart to see the razorbacks a laughingstock. Chad Morris was a blight on the face of college football and Arkansas in particular. He was foisted on us Jerry Jones while we had an interim athletic director. Apparently Morass was outraged when he was dismissed but only an idiot couldn't see that he was in over his head.

Chris Klieman (Kansas st) Mike Norvell (Memphis) and Mike Leach ( washington st) are three names of interest in no particular order. My order of preference is Norvell, Klieman and Leach last. I'd actually prefer Lane Kiffen over Leach.

Coaching searches are always fun
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

It's your team, but I threw up in my mouth a little, when you mentioned Kiffen.
    Southern Gentleman

It's all a matter of perspective. Compared to Petrino, John L Smith and Chad Morass, Lane Kiffen would be a breath of fresh air
    Albert Einstein

Kiffen has often been described “as a snake, a weasel, and a traitor” by just about everyone who’s dealt with him.....other than that, he might win the Hogs a couple of games.....best of luck, if ya’ll get him, but I think you can do better.
    Southern Gentleman

Comparing kiffin to those guys is like coming in first in a fat man’s race. Every Arkansas fan I know is foaming at the mouth dropping coaching names like its some sort of popularity thing.
    Arkansas is like most other schools on the edge. They have good athletes but they lack the ability to properly develop them. They need a mature hand to guide them and to me that guy is already there in Turner Gill. They should name him interim head coach and wait until November and the season os over to see what the whole field looks like.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!