Thread: CFB week 12

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 12

8-5 last week, 88-49 for the season. unfortunately some of the teams from my preseason forecast are living down to my predictions. I went back and looked and I actually did pretty well considering I don't have the data or the tools that the experts do. I just do it to entertain myself, Posthole, Eddie and Hank. Anything else is just icing. The Wolfpack and Boilermakers absolutely killed me.

On a side note, the Hogs are on their way back. I have a secret source that has assured me that we have gotten some DNA from Bear Bryant and Frank Broyles that is in the process of being cloned. In a few weeks we'll announce our new coach from an obscure college, Head coach Bear Broyles. He'll whip Nick Saban in a fist fight, steal all Dabo's recruits and have the Razorbacks in the hunt for a national title in 2021.

or maybe I just had some bad service station sushi last night. Anyway, this weeks picks:

1) Kan @ Okie state. Les has done more but he won't do enough this week, Cowboys 31-23

2) TCU @ Ttech. I like the Frogs here for no particular reason. So instead I'm going with Tech 24-21

3) Ind @ Penn st. Would love to see the Hoosiers win but Franklin exists to torment me. State 30-21

4) Navy @ Notre Dame. I can the the Irish blowing out Navy so that's why this is my upset special. Middies 24-21

5) Ga @ Auburn. This will be one of those multiple contusion suck it up games. War Eagle 21-17

6) Mem @ Houston. Norvell is bucking for a big payday, just not at Arkansas. Memphis 35-27

7) Tx @ Iowa st. Gimme some Cyclone love here. State 30-28

8) Minn @ Iowa. End of the run for the Goofers. Hawkeyes win 16-13

9) Scar @ A&M. Aggies would cheat the pope in college station. Cocks have 300 yds in penalties in the first half alone. Faggies 24-21

10) Okla @ Baylor. Sorry Postie, Sooners embarrass the Babbletist 38-21

11) West vagina @ Kst. Mildcats roll 30-16

12) Wisco @ Neb. Good for an upset but Scott Frost can't stay out of his on way. Wisco 33-20

13) Bama @ Miss st. Closer than some think but Bama wins 38-21

14) Arkansas @ Bye week. Interim coach Barry Lunney leads the resurgent Hogs to a rousing come from behind win and they defeat bye. 3-2 Pigs
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Good picks! We’ll see this weekend whether its the Sooners or the Bears who are pretenders. Who knows?

I am enjoying the Gophers march through the B1G. I hope it continues. Here’s a inside hint: the Hawkeyes ain’t doodly squat. GGs 42 Hawkeyes 17

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

I’m still sitting here in amazement. Holy crap. Biggest comeback in Sooner history. 25 pts. I gotta hand it to them, they didn’t panic. And Hurts came back and played flawlessly after puking up three turnovers.
    I’m not sure this will go down for us inthe polls though, even though it was against a ranked conf opponent on the road.

But wow.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Those were some pretty good picks QA. Who is bank rolling the Arkansas program, Jerry Jones? Don’t they have something like $21m tied up in buy outs for the last two coaches?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Jerry jones, Walmart, hunt trucking, Tyson are all arkansas based and heavy contributors
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Navy blowed up my picks. Notre dame has sucked here recently then they look like the 84 Bears yesterday. And west vagina beat a pretty good Kst team on the road. Not a bad day overall.

Jimmy the Greek, eat your heart out you misinformed goob
    Albert Einstein

Viva Renaldo!

Sigh.

Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    44 point dogs to LSU. Damn...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I expect LSU to score every time they get the ball
    Albert Einstein