Thread: CFB week 13

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB week 13

9-4 seems to be my upper limit. 97-53 year to date

1) NCst @ GaTech. Wolf Pack has let me and Hank down this year. I'm going to say the Rambling Wreck 31-26

2) UCF @ Tulane. Been a lot of talk about Willie Fritz as the new head Hog. We really don't need another AAC coach with a losing record. Knights 38-21

3) Penn st @ Ohio st. I hope they both lose by a hundred. OSU 31-17

4) Texas @ Baylor. I think the Babbletist lose their 2nd in a row. Texas 30-29

5) Pitt @ Vatech. Tech is much improved, Hokies 26-19

6) A&M @ Georgia. Not many things I enjoy more than an aggie beatdown. Couple that with Jimbo Fisher losing and I'm a happy man. Dawgs 28-13

7) Mich @ Indiana. Almost an upset pick. Almost. Michigan 33-28

8) Kst @ Ttech. I think Kst has shot their wad. Red Raiders win 27-24

9) Duke @ Wake Forest. I know, nobody cares about this one but I had limited options. Deacons 35-27

10) Tenn @ Missou. Vols fall to the Tigers 27-23

11) TCU @ Okla. Sooners see an opportunity here with BAMA crippled. Okla 41-24

12) Okie st @ WV. Can the Buckskin Boys win two in a row? Nah, Cowpokes 38-21

13) Neb @ Maryland. Huskers win big against the hapless Terps. Neb 35-20

and as a bonus, Arkansas beats the 46 point spread against LSU falling by a mere 51-10
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

I am in disbelief that Alabama actually SCHEDULED a game against Western Carolina in November. That alone ought to cost them a few spots alone. On top of that Saban says that Bama needs to ‘rebuild their identity’ against WCU.

Your track record is awesome, QA. I’ll bet there aren’t many ahead of you that do it on tv for a living. Would you please take that asshole Finnenbaums place on ESECPN?

The Sooners need Baylor to win out so the Big12 will have maximum stakes in the Big 12 Championship. And we need penn State to win too. I’m not calling either, just cheering them on!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I would love for Penn State to win, but I don’t have the nerve to call it. State is favored against GA Tech, bit that hasn’t meant much this year and I’ll not touch that one either. The most interesting thing in the SEC this weekend is whether Bama wins by more than LSU.

At this point of the season, I’m pulling for any outcome that doesn’t put two SEC teams in the playoff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke