8-5 last week, 88-49 for the season. unfortunately some of the teams from my preseason forecast are living down to my predictions. I went back and looked and I actually did pretty well considering I don't have the data or the tools that the experts do. I just do it to entertain myself, Posthole, Eddie and Hank. Anything else is just icing. The Wolfpack and Boilermakers absolutely killed me.

On a side note, the Hogs are on their way back. I have a secret source that has assured me that we have gotten some DNA from Bear Bryant and Frank Broyles that is in the process of being cloned. In a few weeks we'll announce our new coach from an obscure college, Head coach Bear Broyles. He'll whip Nick Saban in a fist fight, steal all Dabo's recruits and have the Razorbacks in the hunt for a national title in 2021.

or maybe I just had some bad service station sushi last night. Anyway, this weeks picks:

1) Kan @ Okie state. Les has done more but he won't do enough this week, Cowboys 31-23

2) TCU @ Ttech. I like the Frogs here for no particular reason. So instead I'm going with Tech 24-21

3) Ind @ Penn st. Would love to see the Hoosiers win but Franklin exists to torment me. State 30-21

4) Navy @ Notre Dame. I can the the Irish blowing out Navy so that's why this is my upset special. Middies 24-21

5) Ga @ Auburn. This will be one of those multiple contusion suck it up games. War Eagle 21-17

6) Mem @ Houston. Norvell is bucking for a big payday, just not at Arkansas. Memphis 35-27

7) Tx @ Iowa st. Gimme some Cyclone love here. State 30-28

8) Minn @ Iowa. End of the run for the Goofers. Hawkeyes win 16-13

9) Scar @ A&M. Aggies would cheat the pope in college station. Cocks have 300 yds in penalties in the first half alone. Faggies 24-21

10) Okla @ Baylor. Sorry Postie, Sooners embarrass the Babbletist 38-21

11) West vagina @ Kst. Mildcats roll 30-16

12) Wisco @ Neb. Good for an upset but Scott Frost can't stay out of his on way. Wisco 33-20

13) Bama @ Miss st. Closer than some think but Bama wins 38-21

14) Arkansas @ Bye week. Interim coach Barry Lunney leads the resurgent Hogs to a rousing come from behind win and they defeat bye. 3-2 Pigs