Thread: Hey, ABud, did you head down to Flowery Branch, yesterday???.....

Hey, ABud, did you head down to Flowery Branch, yesterday???.....

I thought maybe you wanted to be amazed at the football showcase return of Kaepernick, yesterday in Flowery Branch, Georgia??

(tongue planted firmly in my cheek, wink wink.).

why can’t this turd-jerk just go away.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-17-2019 at 10:05 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

Why should he? He’s a football player. So you’re saying be ause of his political beliefs he should be kept from working at his profession? Should he get a publically approved job somewhere?

As distasteful as I find the guy, Muddy, I still think he has the freedom to express himself. As does everyone else. Even including you and me!

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

Why does he deserve special treatment to a self-scheduled showcase of only himself....perhaps I’ve been left in the dark, but I’ve never seen any other athlete say, “I need a job, so ya’ll come look at me throw a football today at Bumfook High School“......you know as well as anyone, he’s got a personal agenda and an arrogant attitude.....neither of which is liked, either on or off the field.....I hope he gets hired, so I can watch those big linebackers knock his dick in the dirt!!!

His activist sheeit has no place on the football field.....everyone wants to watch the day’um football game, not some frizzled-headed crybaby.....take that sheeit to city hall!!!
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 11-17-2019 at 11:51 AM.
    Southern Gentleman

If some team wants to hire that bozo, have at it. PERSONALLY, if I owned a company, I wouldn't hire an employee who would, without a doubt, bring controversy, dissent and embarrassment to said company, no matter how qualified he is for the job. JMHO FWIW.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

^^^^^Exactly!!!!!^^^^^
    Southern Gentleman

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I don’t care about his politics, someone needs to drop kick him for being a media whore look at me No talent goober. If he’s serous about political reform then he and his overpaid buddies need to put their money where their mouths are.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    I'm in redneck South Carolina ....if Kaepernick ever showed his face around here we would hang him an his body would never be found!....Fuck that kneeling for the flag motherfuker..... Nuff Said.

Edit: I just crushed my beer can thinking bout that piece of shit!....Grrrrrrrrr!

And while we're at it where the fuck is George Stephanopoulos Buddy Michael avenatti? he was on the show 70 times going to bring down Trump!

Fuck a Democrat!

epstein didn't kill himself
    Last edited by airbud7; 11-18-2019 at 12:24 AM.

Ha ha! And it sounds like the one BEFORE the crushed one, should'a been your last!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

I’m with Muddy, thumper and others here.
    Screw that SOB.
    I hope the bastard never works again.
    He should leave the country and not be allowed back.
    Bastard was adopted by two white folks and raised as their own.
    If he had been an orphan in any other country but this great one he would have never made it in sports.
    And then the bastard wants to disrespect the county. Screw him and the lot that support him.
    This country has been extra good to him.
    A Government that pays people to do nothing destorys their willingness to do anything!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    From what I heard on the sports talk shows, it sounds like he just did it for the attention and played it so that no one would offer him a position.

He changed the location of the workout at the last minute so 2/3 of the teams that were planning on going didn’t show. Then he shows up wearing a Kunta Kinte t-shirt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."