Thread: $uperbowl Commercial$

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands)
    I'm with ya!

I PVR'd it and fast-forward through the game, trying to find the good commercials.
    I miss the Budweiser frogs.
    I enjoy the horses, but the frogs were funnier.

I was shocked at how much sex bumps was on stage, in front of children, that watched the game.
    That wasn't family entertaining. It was man entertainment.

Couldn't understand a word either.

This world has changed, so much, in the last ten years.
    Glad I won't be around 50 yrs from now.

I miss front pouch communities, good clean family tv, kids eating dinner around the dinning room table with both parents, children raised respecting their elders, children had good work ethics, people respected others property and no gang violence.
    What a sick society we have now.

Oh and when that pretty model was kissing that ugly computer nerd, I thought I was going to be sick having to listen to the slurping.
    I have no problem with true love between two individuals, but having to listen to that was disgusting!
    All the Go Daddy commercials should have been banned.

If you type in 2013 Superbowl commercials, in your search engine, most of the videos are there.
    Believe me, they weren't good.

As far as I'm concerned the whole day was a waste, for anyone sitting in front of their tv.
    Last edited by Sunshine; 02-04-2013 at 01:21 PM.