Interesting I was thinking the same thing about people over the weekend, except my conclusion that people are stupid, rather hard to understand. Here is why I just can't figure out the level of stupidity of some people. I posted some photos on a popular Utah fishing Facebook page. I put up a link for the lures I was using and noted that I was able to purchase them for less than a third of the price the lures normally cost. I thought people would appreciate the opportunity to save a little money. Now for the record 90% seemed to appreciate it. Then you have that other idiotic 10%. In the diptard category I was accused of trying to promote a business for personal gain, others accused me of being pro staff and getting the lures or free, while others said I was just trying to create free advertising. Man, you just try to help few folks save some money and they go full-on brain damaged. Never mind I found the lures online and the company is based out of Arkansas. I don't even know the name of the owner or really even care. Anyway it actually pissed me off how ungrateful or accusatory people were. So my attitude currently is, I'll help anyone that takes the time to contact me through a PM, but the rest can just going on paying 3 times as much as it seems to make them happy.