Thread: People ....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Sky, I've been there and done that, as well, when just trying to help out in our little community, etc.....there's always gonna be a few skeptical folks who think you're trying to make money, when you're only trying to be charitable.

I'm firmly convinced that a person could stand at the front door of any courthouse, and hand out free $10 bills, and there would be a couple of ungrateful azzholes, who would ask, "What's in it for you???", or, "Why not $20 bills???"

True story(I may have mentioned this before), when I have an abundant sweet corn crop, I share it with just about everyone in our little town.....I delivered an entire grocery bag to an older guy, who met me at the door.....just as I was walking away, he called me back, and thrust the grocery bag back into my arms......he said he didn't want the sweet corn because I hadn't shucked it for him.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 12-02-2019 at 04:16 PM.
    Southern Gentleman