Lots to get excited about today if you’re a college football fan. i can honestly say I like the championship weekend as much as I do the bowl season. Sometimes we forget its THIS weekend teams play for, not necessarily the bowl. A conf championship is every football teams number one goal.

So this morning I read Kiffin is going to Ole Miss and Norvell is going to FSU to be a semenhole. Arkansas better get busy and stop arguing about it or they’ll be in for everyone else’s sloppy seconds.

Lastly, I have been reading story after story about how Utah lost because the team they’ve been all year didn’t show up. Bulla Sheeta. The team that showed up last night is the same old tired excuse that hasn’t beaten an opponent ranked at the end of the year in THREE YEARS. The only two they played this year, they lost to. I thought Oregon just lined up and played smashmouth football. Good for the Ducks.

Boomer Sooner! The path is clear! LSU better take care of bidness or BCS Lite is gonna get exposed for the tired old formula that its always been.

BKB