Thread: CFB Week 15 Championship week

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

CFB Week 15 Championship week

Last week I was a dismal 8-5 which puts me at 115-61 for the year. That's about 67.3%. There's only 10 games so let's see if I can hit 7 or 8 of them.

1) Utah/Oregon. I think the Utes are too physical for Oregon. Besides, who calls themselves the Ducks? Utes is a much cooler name. Utah 31-21

2) Louisiana/App St. Ed Drinkwitz is doing a good job maintaining status quo in his first year. Hog AD is talking to him today, hope he stays where he is. Mountaineers 34-24

3) Baylor/Oklahoma. Tough tough pick. Hard to beat a team twice. Ah crap, Bears 27-24

4) Miami oh/C Mich. How can you pick against a team named the Chippewas, Central Michigan 38-24

5) UAB/FAU. Lane Kiffin is coaching his last game for the Owls before becoming the head Rebel/land shark/black bear. FAU 30-21

6) Cinn/Memphis. Hard to beat a team twice but Norvell is up to it. We should have snatched him up two years ago when we had the chance. Thanks a lot Jerry Jones. Tigers outclaw the Bearcats 35-24

7) Hawaii/Boise st. Broncs win a tight one, 27-24 Boise st

8) Clempson/Virginia. Rout of the day, Clempson thump the Cavs. 41-17 Tigers

9) OSU/Wisco. Next biggest rout of the day. Buckeyes 38-20

10) LSU/Georgia. Can the Bulldog "D" slow down Joe Cool and his posse? Yes. No. Maybe. LSU can get in with a loss but Georgia can't, Will that motivate them enough to spring the upset? Naa, of course not. LSU 35-24
    Last edited by quercus alba; 12-06-2019 at 10:16 PM.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein