Thread: Ole Miss......fired their coach.....

Ole Miss......fired their coach.....

Yep, at 8 pm, last night, they called him into the AD's office, and fired him.....there's rumors of re-hiring Hugh Freeze .....wow, what a difference a little "pissin' dog" and 3 losing seasons can make.

olpzdg.jpg
    Southern Gentleman

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    They’ll be on probation again in a couple of years. Freeze couldn’t beat Bret Beilma, not a very good resume
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Strong rumor about Kiffin going to Arkansas.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Couple of the Board of Trustees don't want Kiffin, (Jerry Jones and his cronies) but I called Jerry just a while ago and told him to just send his checks to Arkansas and do his interfering with the cowboys, he'd done enough damage foisting Chad Morris on us. Soon as I reach Yurichek, I'll tell him to go ahead and seal the deal with Kiffin
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Couple of the Board of Trustees don't want Kiffin, (Jerry Jones and his cronies) but I called Jerry just a while ago and told him to just send his checks to Arkansas and do his interfering with the cowboys, he'd done enough damage foisting Chad Morris on us. Soon as I reach Yurichek, I'll tell him to go ahead and seal the deal with Kiffin

Ha!

bullshit.jpg
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain