Actually, the hardest part of that job is the Arkansas fans. They’ve never met a persecution complex they didn’t like. They donors live in the time of Frank Broyles, when Arkansas was a pretty consistently a damn good team. When I was a kid I was a huge hog fan and my Dad would fight you over them. i took him to the 76 Orange Bowl and because I’d acquired the tickets from an OU student we sat right in the student section. He called the Hogs the whole game and the fans around us were awesome about. Dad was crippled on his right side and had a speech defect from a stroke. ‘Can’t speak plain language’, he’d say in perfectly pla8n language.
Anyway, they won’t listen, but their demise began when they moved to the SEC. Had they joined the Big 12, then I think Mizzou would have stayed and there would have been a strong northern half of the Big 12. And Texas is where they need to recruit, not Florida.

Fayetteville is an awesome city and that part of the state has awesome two lane highways to ride motorcycles on and stuff.

BKB