Thread: Limited time offer - gun range membership !

Limited time offer - gun range membership !

I had the pleasure of visiting with a little apey type fella this weekend down in South Carolina. A place the locals call, “mount craw-gun”. This meeting set up started way back in early May when a big bunch of deplorables and a hippie from Oklahoma met at CD’s club in bath county va. Cappy gave me 4 big ole bucks heads from deer he has killed, so i could finish cleaning and whitening them for him for European mounts. Fast forward 7 months and i get scheduled for a work trip to Fort mill SC, which happens to be an hour from None other than Cappy.

Long story short, he got his deer heads back, and I got to spend a couple days with him. In between hunts we risked life and limb literally dragging this 9X14 shed that was built on a trailer, back to his farm. The axle and tires had a born on date of WW2, and had been sitting in a field for god knows how long. Despite all efforts with cappy’s hi tech cigarette lighter air compressor, we had to employ an illegal immigrant and his 6 year old son to drive out in the field in a RAM 2500, so he could qair up the 90 year old tires, and get our happy asses back on the road.

Fun was had by all. And I headed East with a cooler FULL of old tough buck meat. I managed to shoot a deer WAY older than what I prefer to shoot for table fare... thankfully, Larke keeps them corn fed!

Anyway, the shed mentioned above is for a storage area at the firing range. I’ve been authorized to offer free membership to the “Arlington rod and gun club annex range”, free of charge, to anyone that wants it. Email me for details.

Larke,
    Thanks for the hospitality!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Nice set up!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    looks suspiciously Buckyeske.
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    That deer needs some serious hair gel.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    that's what happens when you drag one by the back feet
    "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones"
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    that's what happens when you drag one by the back feet
    That’s exactly right!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Posthole and I drug one up a 20ft cliff 3 times and he didn’t look that bad.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

And dropped him back down that many too! He was tenderized!

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!