You'll have a great time, as I know you know. Barry's right I did forget one other story. Jaeger (that was my GSP) had a habit of chewing through fences. Really didn't matter whether it was wood or chain link. Anyway, one night around 2AM he chewed through the chain link that separate me from the neighbors yard. After roaming around in the yard he decided it would be good to use their doggy door and go inside. They had small dogs, which is important later.

At least the way my neighbor told me he is awoken at 2am to somebody in his house. He can hear someone rustling through stuff in the bathroom. So, he goes and gets a bat because he didn't own a gun (we weren't friends), and proceeds to open the door. Jaeger's in there drinking out of the toilet, and both parties were startled. Jaeger takes off and runs through the house, headed the same way he came in. Like I said the neighbors had small dogs. I'm not really sure how Jaeger, who was a good sized GSP at I'd say 80lbs, got in through the small door in the first place; however, going out he didn't take his time and ran straight through.

The neighbor called me and said Jaeger was just in my house. I open my door and there he sits on the back porch with the neighbord's doggie door around his head/shoulder. He must of hit it at top speed and just took the frame of it with him. That one cost me money too.