Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You non-Yankees know what I'm fixin' ta' do! ;)

Anybody heard of golf? It’s big down here. Ya’ hit a little ball with a stick and try to get it into a hole. I’m not sure how many points it’s worth though.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    I was pretty heavy into pitching horseshoes a few years ago.. Pitched with (and against) an Iowa State Champion.. several Iowa Hall of Famers and my "claim to fame".. partner and I won a tourney against Leo Buell (National Hall of Fame) and his partner. We came up through the loser's bracket and had to beat them twice in the finals. I pitched 78% for the tourney - completely out my butt. (Leo once pitched 98% + in a tourney) Gave it up a few years ago when everyone became corn-holers.. very few younger guys taking it up.
    Last edited by HideHunter; 01-17-2020 at 09:15 PM.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.