Aside from all the stupid stuff politicians say and do, one thing that is really starting to get on my last nerve is the waste of money spent on trying to take down President Trump. Let me just clarify I'm not on the Trump Train. I think he says some of the most incredibly stupid things I've ever heard any president say. However what he does and says seem to be two different things. He does get things done, but at the cost of being a public embarrassment about half the time. The democratic party has fallen so far to the left I'm not even sure if they are from this planet. However they seem to have nothing better to do than attack the Trump administration. It has been one accusation after another adding up to millions and millions of our tax dollars that could have been spent on much more productive things. Now with this impeachment its way over red line with me. It will drag on and on, and every second it does is costing every working American. I hope this fall that that it's a clean sweep and the democratic party finds themselves largely unemployed (like so many of their supporters.) With that said, I'm not overly thrilled about the republican party either and do not think they are the cure for all that is troubling this country. I've come to the conclusion that pretty much any decent man or women would never run for a political position. It's almost like you need a mental screw loose to even get involved. I'm just about at the point where the best I can hope for is that I die in the next 25-30 years and that the country lasts that long. However for my kids sake, I hope things turn around and get a lot better. I'm not sure that is an option anymore though. Okay there is my rant for the day.