QA: I'd never do that....

I know how it can grate on my nerves to hear people predicting doom (DOOMED I say!) when I don't think it is in the cards. And I don't blame anyone for holding an opinion. In this case I just don't know what to make of it. How could I? I'm an engineer, I don't know crap about viruses! Hell, I have trouble making sense of what the experts do have to say. So although I am leery of predicting that this thing is a potential pandemic of historic proportions I am nowhere near predicting that it isn't any worse than regular flu.

So what can we do? Look at what is being done, not at what is being said.

China? Man they've locked that joint up. It's been closed for business for a week and will stay closed for another one. They've got entire cities and provinces completely locked down. They've got people dying in hospital waiting rooms. Bodies stacked up in hallways awaiting removal. And insiders saying that they are categorizing flu deaths and everything but in order to play down this thing.

Either the Chinese ruling party lost it's shit and overreacted or this thing is an entirely different animal than regular flu.

Will