I don't know fellas.... this thing looks pretty bad to me.

All we know for sure is that it is moving lightning fast and that it has killed quite a few people. Nothing else. The data coming out of China is not accurate or precise. And unless you think the party officials over there are skewing the data to make things look worse than they are? Well, we know it is worse than they say and what they are saying is bad enough. You don't lock down a city of 10 million people and throw away a Trillion USD in economic activity nationwide on a whim, right?

We just don't know. And that goes for just about everyone. Viruses are very hard to predict because they can and often do mutate to become more deadly. Read up about the old Spanish Flu pandemic and you'll see that it went through once and they didn't think it was a virus because it didn't kill enough people. Then it made a second pass through and they didn't think it was a virus because that time it was much too deadly. I've read that doctors think it mutated and went from bad to lethal.

I don't think any flu is something to sneeze at (see what I did there ), but this one could be something like we haven't seen in our lifetimes. We'll have to wait and see I suppose. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

Will