... or a sucker for a sob story. Nobody can call me a greedy a-hole!

In case you deplorables didn't know, old Pyrex can bring some good money and I sell TONS of it. Now, think about it, I hit estate sales ... what little old lady hasn't got some vintage Pyrex in their kitchen cabinets? My favorite is the small refrigerator bowls. I'll buy every loose piece I run across and try to put a set together ... or I sometimes sell them individually. If you don't know what "refrigerator bowls" are, they're relatively small. In fact, the smaller bowls in the set pictured below, are only 4" x 3" x 2-1/2" deep. I'll post a pic in case you want to peruse Granny's kitchen cabinets.

Here's the set I just sold last night so you know what I'm talking about.

pyrex.jpg pyrex2.jpg

Now, I ain't b/s'in ya', this exact same set just sold on eBay 6-days ago for $183.95!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Vtg-Pyrex-C...p2047675.l2557

Why am I a softy? I received a message from a lady in Utah who said, as a child, her mother had the same set and she'd love to have one, but just can't afford the prices they're bringing. We corresponded for a few days and last night I contacted her and told her she can "have" the set for $100. She bought it immediately. FedEx just picked it up this morning.

I sold a set of these a few months back that were a color that's a bit harder find (Turquoise). They went for $225.00! The fun part? I paid $15 for the set.

This color:

turquoisepyrex.jpg

Ok, that's your eBay lesson for the day.