Quote Originally Posted by jb View Post
Picture #8 shows two parts to a Colt Single Action Army (barrel/cylinder and grip handle) would be interested in them if possible.
Also in the box with the bayonet there looks to be two leather stacked knives, if's they are Marbles knives (stamped on the blade) they to would be of interest.
Let me know.
Ya, I'm sure your only interest in the lady is her ability to give you a heads up on junk sales.
I only offer to pay pennies on the dollar Bubba, but I have no idea what something like that would be worth. Give me a price spread (I know condition is important, but what you see is all I've seen so far) and I'll see what I can do. Yep, the knives were one of the first things I'd planned on gravitating to. I'll see what I can do there also.

As for the girl, we're "buddies" actually. We met through the sales years ago and became friends. She's a workaholic and really doesn't have time to date, so I'm her "protector". I hang out at her place from time to time and have even helped her move a couple times. From a rented house the owner decided to sell, to an apartment, then to another rental house where she is now. If her car is in the shop, I'll pick her up from the dealer and take her home, then take her to get her car when it's ready. She also buys cars at the dealer auctions (has a dealer's license) and I'll take her to the auction, then follow her home with whatever she buys (to make sure the car gets her home!). She then sells the car at one of her upcoming estate sales. I won't take cash when I help her out, but DO accept favors! Ummmm, get your mind out of the gutter, you know, like "special" deals at the estate sales.

Nope, just buds. She has a goofy side (she sent me this photo last weekend), so we're a good fit. Oh .... and she has a cat.

goofy.jpg