I'll admit, I haven't spent a whole lot of time watching the news lately ... besides, it's ALL covering only one subject right now anyway . But, I don't believe I've heard anyone discussing our military. They live in tight quarters and their jobs are 24/7, they're not going to be able to "self-quarantine" and/or "work from home". They also travel and are scattered all over the world. As for quarters, how could they be any tighter than barracks full of bunk beds, or tents, or especially Navy ships? How do you practice "social distancing" in a tank, Humvee or military aircraft? They eat in mess halls or mess tents. Can you imagine someone coming down with it in a submarine? I'm thinking, if this thing gets out of control, the military could be decimated. I suppose the only saving grace is, every other country on earth would be facing the same obstacles.

I'm not trying to play Chicken Little, it's just a thought that's been on my mind for a while now and I don't believe I've heard any of the talking heads bring it up. Of course, that doesn't mean they haven't.