Hello guys. Have been contacted by some asking if me and Mama are ok with all this insanity going on. I was asked to check in and let y'all know.

We're fine. We got back from Florida on Friday night. As far as we know, we are fine. We both have some health issues, so every time we cough we run and take our temp. But so far, I assume we're good. We are NOT going out, just staying in. We may have to use the Kroger online ordering and pickup soon, to get milk, bread, etc.........IF there is any. We have enough TP to make it several weeks, maybe longer. I found a Dollar General in Florida that had some right before we left.

Doctor visits, cataract surgery, medicine running out...........all of that was to be fixed or occur in first part of April. Have no idea how we'll do all that. Trying to figure it all out.

Have a life long friend going through some of the most horrible life events that a human can imagine. I'm trying to deal with that too. He is wanting to go fishing, not sure how to say 'no'. Mother is 92 and I can't go next door to see her. I don't know what illnesses I might have brought back from Florida.

I hear from friends here that Lowe's and Walmart parking lots are packed. Friend I mentioned above lives near a big park, and he said families are out playing and having kids' birthday parties, and riding bikes, and walking all over town. As if this is all nothing. Those are the folks I worry about.........they seem to be ignoring reality, at the selfish expense of others. As a COPD AND a heart patient, I guess I'm a bit leary of doing anything.

So, that's the long version....

Gotta run. I did nothing yesterday, and I didn't get finished due to laziness. So, I need to go see if I can get back on that task, and get it finished soon. Thanks to those checking on us.

Bill