Thread: Nastycar is coming

Nastycar is coming

Just a couple of weeks until Daytona. Then a whole week of fun.

My question is this: Gordon vs Bowyer is the funnest thing I've seen in NASCAR in ten years. Will NASCAR put the squash on it or let it fester some more?

BKB

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    They'll let it go until someone gets hurt or the drivers just get over it on their own. Maybe already happend over the off season. Race attendance is down, tv ratings are down, NASCAR is famous for gimmicks to get attention and fueds between drivers is one of the things they like to get attention.
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Good question Barry. I think Nascar wil give everyon a little reminder about keeping emotions in check, then back to the trach!

Daytona is NOT the place to be acting out those revenge plans I can tell you that. with this new car and all the drafting changes I don't know what this race will be like. Prolly chevy on chevy in the draft when you look at what Junior did to the field trying to push an old ford around the track.

BKB