Bucky, I didn't vote for her, and some times don't agree with her, but I do agree to some of the stuff she's done in regards to this crazy crap we're going through.
Even with her "Shelter in Place" we're the 3rd highest state with infections and death, I'd hate to see what it would have been if she did not do that.
You know where we live, we're the larges county in the Northern half of the lower, people up here have taken her order very well and the county has only record 13 cases with 3 deaths, (typical older people like me with other underlying conditions)
Her latest order telling people to stay home and not come up to their summer cottages is well liked up here, last thing we need is a bunch of Detroit, Chicago, and Cleveland people bringing that crap up here. Ya, they're running away from it where they live, but they have no idea if they are carrying it, and it's the "me attitude" of f#$K you" that will kill or sicken a lot of people that otherwise would be safe.
Did she take away some of your freedom, maybe, did she do it for the benefit of a much larger group of people, yes, So enjoy your freedom in AR, and we'll stay a little safer up here for a few more weeks.