Thread: I thought it was one of Thumps cats......

I thought it was one of Thumps cats......

We're at the lake house, and I've been catfishing with my yo-yos, using bacon soaked in cherry jello powder.....it works great, too.
    Last night, I accidentally left the ziplock bag of bait, laying on the steps of the pier.....this morning, as I approached the pier, a neighbor's white cat with a pink head ran across in front of me.....closer inspection revealed the cat had wrestled open the ziplock bag, and eaten all of my cherry jello soaked bacon.....sorta reminded me of Thump's pink pants and a house-full of cats.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 04-02-2020 at 01:56 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Have you tried a cricket left overnight in an empty Cheeto bag?

I use a similar concotion of Wheaties and Big Red soda pop dough balls when I want to wrestle carp.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Bwana's Avatar
    Too funny

Reminds me of the Cheetos commercial where the guy wants to know who on the family ate all the Cheetos. He turns on a black light and the whole family is glowing orange on their hands and around their mouths. Then he spots a cat glowing orange all around it’s mouth, then asks, “When did we get a cat?” Funny stuff!