Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
Lol you’re the one claiming there was a conspiracy.

Riddle me this Batman. If testing is ubiquitous and available why are we only still testing people with symptoms? Why haven’t we started testing asymptomatic essential workers? Why is WV the first state to wade in and test all nursing home workers and residents? FFS why hasn’t that been done in Florida?

I’m not sayong its a conspiracy. I’m saying that the responsibility has been neatly shifted to the states without any of the support they need to do it. And tests. Our governor said today Oklahoma can test anyone that needs a test. As long as they have covid symptoms.

BKB
You didn’t answer the question. Go cut on CNN and come back later with your report.

I never claimed conspiracy. I asked you witobf you were “insinuating”.

As a country, we ain’t got reliable testing to cover the masses. That is of no consequence to either party. We don’t have it. Period. Trump has golden toilets, but he can’t shit good tests. The Dems thought China had some... WRONG.

The answer, however, is NOT to call basically every respiratory death on Covid, for any reason. Whether that’s for lack of testing, instilling fear, hospitals getting to claim the covid stimulus $$ (yeah, don’t think that doesn’t play into this)... I don’t know.

What i am most definitely without a doubt saying is that we do not know what the death rate is. Period.
Nor do we know how many are or have been infected.

In my world, that raises questions. Perhaps not yours.

I’m still wearing a mask when I go out (wore it today to get beer!), our whole family plans trips out and we don’t “go just to go”.
But all that said, for what? We don’t ultimately know. Might be for something that is no worse than the flu. MIGHT be something that is worse than the thumperThailand boy/girl clap.
The answer is we don’t know. And I guess I’m on the side that believes that there is a slight hint of BS in everything we hear and see on both sides and that whatever happens we cannot, and as a country, we will not, be shut down forever. The Dems holding solid ground on staying closed are doing it because trump laid out a plan. Had trump said stay closed, they’d be trying to open. It’s how it works today. It’s sad, but it’s true.

Thays my thoughts. Just some ignorant C math student that thinks this might not be the governments strong suit. Whether it is the WHO, the big Orange, or the big witch with the gavel.

I don’t care which side you take and what your actions are. I just hope you and yours stay safe. Cause just like me, there ain’t one person reading this that has stayed home since this started. And between right now and 4/30, you’ll be out again.

Whether it’s for food, or fishing at a distance. Call it whatever. You can’t claim to need to close it down and then pick your battles on what is ok and not ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk