Many Conservative pundits do themselves a disservice because their egos are in the way. The POTUS suffers from this also. I hate big ego above any other trait. I can stomach a liar before I can an Elitist. Bill Clinton is the biggest ego I ever met personally. And typing that name probably enacts some Bot somewhere to track me down.

O'Reilly and Limbaugh are big egos. I liken them to some preachers I've listened to over the years. I may agree with their message, but they're so hard to listen to that I give up and move on. Trump would win many more supporters if he ditched hyperbole and ego. YET, that's maybe what endears him to many, that he's SO different. No one will remember, but for many years I advocated, with tongue somewhat in cheek, the Chaos Party in America. I said that until something big blows up the Status Quo, we're doomed. Well, here he is. For Isaac Asimov fans, he's The Mule. I literally laugh out loud (not LOL, but truly guffaw) when I watch him chew the crap out of some agenda-driven fake reporter. But admittedly, after a few minutes of that, I have to look away.

As to China, we need to nuke 'em. No, not literally. Just cut them off totally. No trade, no aid, no purchasing, no support, no rice! That would hurt me, and my son would probably be out of a job, but it's the right thing to do. They are simply harmful to the entire planet and we need to never again rely on them for anything. USA has not made one aspirin or one penicillin drug on our shores since 2002. That has to change.

As to Pelosi et al, I have a great deal of trouble fighting down the urge to hate. Their worst trait is that they hate, mostly without even having a reason. I believe they are truly evil, and a detriment to our country. I also believe that some of the tin foil hats were right all along. On the morning of November 4, the Losing Side will NOT "go quietly into that dark night". I see a split of some kind. Not bloodshed, Americans are too lazy for that.

And all of that will soon fade into darkness because all America will be talking about for the next few months is whether we SHOULD have gone back to work or not, because we ARE going back to work. This state has less than 1,500 positive cases, and 30 deaths. We are already almost there......Walmart and Lowe's parking lots are full every day. Traffic on the streets is about 1/2 to 2/3 of normal. The minority, maybe 40%, of folks not working are GOING to go back to work around May 1, no matter who says what. The Governors that are telling people they can't move about are violating the Constitution and should not be able to enforce those restrictions. I choose to stay home, as I am compromised. But choice is what Americans have, and they will exercise that choice, at least down here in Bubba-ville, very shortly.

As to elections, both sides think the next election will fix America FOR THEM. It won't. And it'll be dang close to 50/50, I'd bet.

At least there's a lot to talk about these days.