If testing is ubiquitous that just started. Friend's wife got it and they never did get tested till most of her bible study got it, and the news people started sniffing around. They were told by doc originally to go home and take tylenol. No test. That was weeks ago, admittedly.

Free tests? Friend told of situation of his boss's granddaughter getting sick and had no insurance. She went to get tested and they wanted $490.00. Second hand info, yeah, I get it. Might be bogus, but still.

And which test? There are 70 companies vying to become "THE test". Do they all work? I dunno. I know FDA's procedures are ignorant and take too long in this situation. I also know tests have to be proven to work. SO..........6 of one, half dozen of other. Who knows. Not me.

Two sides, same coin. Side A.......we need to test almost everybody to know if they HAVE it.......or if they HAD it..........or not. If not, I guess we test them every week?????????????????????????? Makes no sense. But not sure what else to do IF we MUST test everyone before Team Apocalypse feels safe enough to emerge from cocoon. Side B......Screw it, folks will die, let's go. The deaths will be way less than flu and we don't hunker down in place for that. The deaths will be less than cancer or heart attacks or car wrecks. In other words, Life has Risks. Death from poverty is just as dead. Death from despair is just as dead.

Lastly, "We have to listen the Experts" is just a ruse to really mean "Our leaders suck so let's not listen to them". Trouble with that is three fold. One, I didn't elect the experts to lead me. Two, the leaders HAVE been listening to the experts. Saying they haven't is contradicting what the experts assert. And three, the danged Experts have been bad wrong from Day one!!!

Come September or so.........folks are going to look back on this and say "Can you believe we did all that?"...............but those affected are not. It's a bad disease. Truly.