Thread: Very interesting article......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I understand what you mean, but what I think we don’t see eye to eye on is the reason the CDC has started revising their covid death numbers. From the way you’ve framed it, I take it that you think they are inflating the numbers for some (unexplained) purpose other than trying to improve accuracy. Really, those numbers are massaged pretty often for all diseases. Prolly sometimes to make it look like they were more accurate predicters than the numbers initially showed. I don’t know that I could argue with that.

And this in no way can be compared with the flu, swimming pool deaths, car fatalities, albanian clap, your pick. Listen to Fauci. This spreads like wildfire and is a killer. I think the flu comparison will go away after we’ve seen more than just the tip of the iceberg. And that’s where my feelers are twitching. I think supressing testing suppresses the real reach of the disease. And intentional suppression of testing is the only reason I can think of that we don’t have what we were promised: anybody who wants a test. an get one.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I understand what you mean, but what I think we don’t see eye to eye on is the reason the CDC has started revising their covid death numbers. From the way you’ve framed it, I take it that you think they are inflating the numbers for some (unexplained) purpose other than trying to improve accuracy. Really, those numbers are massaged pretty often for all diseases. Prolly sometimes to make it look like they were more accurate predicters than the numbers initially showed. I don’t know that I could argue with that.

And this in no way can be compared with the flu, swimming pool deaths, car fatalities, albanian clap, your pick. Listen to Fauci. This spreads like wildfire and is a killer. I think the flu comparison will go away after we’ve seen more than just the tip of the iceberg. And that’s where my feelers are twitching. I think supressing testing suppresses the real reach of the disease. And intentional suppression of testing is the only reason I can think of that we don’t have what we were promised: anybody who wants a test. an get one.

BKB
    I’d think that “padding the numbers” by what cannot be argued is a huge huge percentage, would actually encourage more testing. Yet you say “they” are suppressing testing?

If half of what’s reported had actually been confirmed as covid, wouldn’t you think LESS people would want testing? And if your theory is correct (we didn’t get what was promised) wouldn’t it be the OTHER way around?

And who promised it? Oh wait, I know, Trump!
    That sucker has us all by the balls. What a big conspiracy!
    “Leave it to the state governors to decide”.... what a moron!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk