Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Very interesting article......

Very interesting article......

COMMENTARY :
    Written by Bill O'Reilly

China’s Bio weapon, and Pelosi..
    My wife Angie will tell you that I study history and world events fluently every day. I have studied China for many years. To get answers I need to questions, I call many I know in Washington on Capitol Hill (from my tenure on two Presidential campaigns and Presidential talks) and I ask them for straight up answers to better understand what affects us as a nation.

Well, in 2016 America elected a new Sheriff: Donald J Trump. For decades the Chinese walked all over America but the new President said “not anymore”. Trump literally strangled China’s economy to the point their economy was in its worst free fall ever. Trump negotiated a new 50 billion trade agreement. He had Xi by the proverbial balls. America’s economy was on fire and unstoppable. President Xi Jingping knew he could not beat the USA militarily and he knew any domesticated economic attack would fail as our economy was too strong. He had to act. But how?

Enter the USA democrats led by Pelosi and Schiff. Impeachment. A hoax. A distraction for our people and President. Xi Jingping and his thugs see this. They aren’t stupid. They have very intelligent intellectual thinkers in their government. Now you must understand , the Chinese regime are truly Barbarians. Notice I did not say ALL CHINESE. The Chinese people are a good people. I enjoy my interactions with them.

The communist regime has millions of its own citizens slaving in gulags simply for speaking against the government or openly practicing Christianity. Knowing they could not attack us openly they needed to be coy, like a deceptive fox. In my opinion, I believe the regime released a biological weapon upon the world that doesn’t kill everyone, but kills “enough,” especially the elderly and in-firmed. Back in WW 2 Hitler thought the same way. He got rid of what he considered the useless and rejects of society.

Trumps task force uses models to figure things. Xi used and uses “models” too. China's president figured that if he killed a few of his own (a few hundred thousand to them would be a few out of 1.4 billion people) and spread the virus to other nations (especially to the USA) they would “level the economic playing field” and not have fired a shot.

Losses of his own people were acceptable costs of a new war. When China’s own doctors attempted to sound the warning, they were immediately silenced. In fact one died and another has simply disappeared. Trump and the other allied leaders indeed KNOW this is what happened. They have under reported their own deaths. Trump knows he cannot outrightly seek retribution. His news conference today showed me this when he balked publicly about no outright retribution over Xi’s handling of this and he immediately brought up the “trade deal”. However, Trump wasn’t being weak, he too was now being coy. We know this was a biological weapon. The food market story is bullshit.

Xi knows we know it. Trump also today announced he sent two battle groups of destroyers and other ships to sea several days ago to fight drugs and rogue actors like Iran should they try anything.

I say he did this to show Xi he knows what has transpired (we have the greatest intelligence assets) and that they (the Chinese) should rethink further action. Politics is premier. We cannot overtly attack China for what they have done as we would also suffer greatly. We all know this.

But China has temporarily achieved its goal. America was literally consumed by Trumps phony impeachment brought by the ultra left democrats (supported by democrat rank and file and one Republican Mitt Romney) and Xi Jingping saw an opening. He took it. Xi did what Trump usually does...he walked onto the world stage and threw a grenade into the “room” and left. It exploded in the form of this worldwide pandemic. It brought the USA and the rest of the world to its knees and leveled the economic playing field.

Our economy is now near depression. Xi didn’t fire one bullet. Trump needed to up his game of chess and putting our Naval ships to sea was his next move. He said he is a “war” President. He is.

But now on not one but two fronts. One front is the virus and the other front is the Chinese. While the Saudi’s and Russians are screwing with oil prices they aren’t overtly doing what this pandemic is doing. The drug smuggling story for dispatching the Naval Force is bullshit and the world knows it. I am of the opinion Trump can indeed bring us back from this catastrophe albeit with a changed playing field.

But Trump is a genius in chess and financial matters. He’s become a champ at international politics too. I am sure Trump can once again lead the economy to even stronger strength and greatness the it was . He can do it quickly I’m sure of it. He has proved it. Xi Jingping needs to be sent a message loud and clear. NEVER AGAIN. We need to bring all of our critical manufacturing back from China beginning with our medicines they were recently threatening to withhold. We can do it immediately. Again, another reason for Trump putting to sea such a sizable Naval Force. Sending a clear message.

We all must ride out the next few weeks. Then we and the world pick up the pieces and move on. The democrats who have given Xi this opening wrapped in a bow must pay a heavy price in November as they (the democrats) truly have cost and continue to cost America precious lives by the phony scandals. Nancy Pelosi continues to help the Chinese by her daily shameless attacks upon the President and meddling in stimulus packages as she did this last weekend. Yesterday’s statements she made were truly appalling and the lowest of low. I didn’t think she could go any lower. What a disgrace she is to our nation.

But, Pelosi aside, make no mistake, China must and will be taught a lesson the likes they have never seen before and Trump is the man to pull the trigger.

We the people must teach the democrats the same lesson at the polls. They (the radical wing of the party) are the enemy of a free America. I am certain of it. The entire democrat party of our forefathers is dead. Remember people, Trump indeed tried to warn us all of the Conavirus in his State of the Union Speech. He spoke of it. He said he was on top of it.

After he spoke , Nancy Pelosi ripped up the speech calling Trumps words “a manifesto of lies”. She disgraced the country and all of our fellow honored citizens present in the House Chamber. Well she now has American blood on her hands. She is very majorly responsible for these needless deaths as well as the Chinese. Her and Adam Schiff.

The left and democrats laughed as she tore up his speech. Well, as they laughed the disease he just spoke of in that speech came to our shores. Republicans and Democrats alike are now dying. Your family members and mine. Our grandparents and middle aged citizens alike. Bodies are being loaded in trucks with forklifts in Brooklyn outside of hospitals. No one is safe. Our liberty is for the most part suspended. As we bury our dead (without proper funerals) from this calamity let’s drive the nails into the coffin of the Democrat party as well in November.

It’s time people. Stand up for your rights and your country! Our Liberty and survival is at stake! I am praying for God’s blessing on our nation. But, God also gave us the ability to think for ourselves and it’s time we placed blame for all this death where it belongs: on the doorsteps of Nancy Pelosi, Adam Schiff and Xi Jingping directly.
    🇺🇸Wake Up America.
    WAKE UP!

Written by: Bill O'Reilly
    Southern Gentleman

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I’m not a conspiracy theorist but if history has taught us anything, it’s that nations and leaders of nations will go to great lengths and commit horrible atrocities to achieve their goals. Pelosi hating aside, I think that it’s entirely possible and maybe even probable. I’m only surprised it hasn’t happened sooner. I wouldn’t consider Bill O’Reilly a ringing endorsement for a fair and balanced facts tho......

Whether or not it’s true, it deserves being looked into. A lot of people will poo poo this but life is cheap in China.

Wonder if they’ll sell us some of the vaccine they’re giving their officials and families
    Last edited by quercus alba; 04-14-2020 at 02:45 AM.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

Very interesting article......

Interesting opinion piece. True or not, it’s pretty short on actual facts.

Here’s an actual article on the same subject:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...l-origins/amp/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 04-14-2020 at 08:18 AM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I recently had a long conversation with my EXTREMELY Conservative bro-in-law where I mentioned this COVID thing all seems like a typical plot to a Hollywood movie to me. China develops a killer virus and some klutzy scientist drops a vial and it spreads to the surrounding town of Wuhan. We then started adding our own spin to the scenario and it soon sounded like we should record it and send the script to Hollywood and see if we could sell it! This all took place many, many weeks ago before we really knew how big it was going to get. I'm not big on conspiracy theories, but have to admit, some of them make me open my mind and think a bit. In this day and age, anything is possible ... but I take things like this with a grain of salt. I've also always been on the fence with O'Reilly. I DO think he's very intelligent, but I've never been totally "sold" on him. I look at him as a far right-wing Conservative, but he claims to be registered as an Independent. Maybe, maybe not ... but actual political leanings and what one TRIES to portray can be two different things. That said, I think the above is intriguing and thought provoking, but what intelligently construed conspiracy theory isn't? When I was in the intel field back during the Stone Age, we had an active Chinese mission working in my group. Although I never worked the mission, I had a good friend who did and we often shared some of the intel we were exposed to. I worked various "related" missions during my years in the field (Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and Burma) and since China supported the North Vietnamese ... my missions and the China mission were "intertwined", I dealt mostly with the supply end (Ho Chi Minh Trail activity, etc). His mission was more focused on the mainland and it's governmental actions, etc. With that background, I look at some of these "hokey" conspiracy theories with a different eye and many times think .... "Naaaaaa .... but maybe!"

I also know for a fact, what is known by the general public is many times not even close to the truth ... or at least the whole story ... and at times like this, I'd love to be a fly on the wall in a few of the Presidential briefings! Trump (through his position) knows things we will never know and when he makes a move like sending two Naval battle groups to the area ... it's a show of strength. The question is, to whom and why.

It is an interesting read. I may not buy into all of it, but some of it I might.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Many Conservative pundits do themselves a disservice because their egos are in the way. The POTUS suffers from this also. I hate big ego above any other trait. I can stomach a liar before I can an Elitist. Bill Clinton is the biggest ego I ever met personally. And typing that name probably enacts some Bot somewhere to track me down.

O'Reilly and Limbaugh are big egos. I liken them to some preachers I've listened to over the years. I may agree with their message, but they're so hard to listen to that I give up and move on. Trump would win many more supporters if he ditched hyperbole and ego. YET, that's maybe what endears him to many, that he's SO different. No one will remember, but for many years I advocated, with tongue somewhat in cheek, the Chaos Party in America. I said that until something big blows up the Status Quo, we're doomed. Well, here he is. For Isaac Asimov fans, he's The Mule. I literally laugh out loud (not LOL, but truly guffaw) when I watch him chew the crap out of some agenda-driven fake reporter. But admittedly, after a few minutes of that, I have to look away.

As to China, we need to nuke 'em. No, not literally. Just cut them off totally. No trade, no aid, no purchasing, no support, no rice! That would hurt me, and my son would probably be out of a job, but it's the right thing to do. They are simply harmful to the entire planet and we need to never again rely on them for anything. USA has not made one aspirin or one penicillin drug on our shores since 2002. That has to change.

As to Pelosi et al, I have a great deal of trouble fighting down the urge to hate. Their worst trait is that they hate, mostly without even having a reason. I believe they are truly evil, and a detriment to our country. I also believe that some of the tin foil hats were right all along. On the morning of November 4, the Losing Side will NOT "go quietly into that dark night". I see a split of some kind. Not bloodshed, Americans are too lazy for that.

And all of that will soon fade into darkness because all America will be talking about for the next few months is whether we SHOULD have gone back to work or not, because we ARE going back to work. This state has less than 1,500 positive cases, and 30 deaths. We are already almost there......Walmart and Lowe's parking lots are full every day. Traffic on the streets is about 1/2 to 2/3 of normal. The minority, maybe 40%, of folks not working are GOING to go back to work around May 1, no matter who says what. The Governors that are telling people they can't move about are violating the Constitution and should not be able to enforce those restrictions. I choose to stay home, as I am compromised. But choice is what Americans have, and they will exercise that choice, at least down here in Bubba-ville, very shortly.

As to elections, both sides think the next election will fix America FOR THEM. It won't. And it'll be dang close to 50/50, I'd bet.

At least there's a lot to talk about these days.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

OH, and when all that happens and folks move about, I'll probably die. LOL. I have heart and lung problems so I'm toast if I get it. But I'm willing to bet a dollar or two that when the lid comes off, that WAY fewer folks contract this than anyone is currently guessing. I hope they get this finger stick thing out to doctors offices everywhere soon, I'd like to know. We had a BAD few days back in March in Florida. Who knows. I'd LOVE to know!
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    And.. I *never* thought I'd agree with anything that came out of this man's mouth. I watched the entire thing in awe - just knowing he was going to piss me off.. (and yes, I know he's just another "entertainer") But, he nailed this one:

https://whoradio.iheart.com/featured...77puT0.twitter
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Oh, I’m love a good conspiracy theory as much, if not more, than the next guy. But, I always try to ask myself who has something to gain in wanting me to believe this?

Despite Russia trying desperately to remain relevant, China is out true enemy, or perhaps “rival” if you want to be kind, for the next century. It’s a symbiotic relationship though. They need our markets, but we need them to buy our cheap debt. The whole thing is a house of cards.

What is interesting is that anyone finds any words that come out of his mouth to have any gravity at all. He has beencaught out in numerous self aggrandizing lies, like saying he was in the war zone during the Falklands War for example when he was nowwhere near it. He has settledwith cash not one, but SIX sexual harrasment cases. The man is an immoral liar.
    And yet his words have traction because they are part of the echo chamber. This is nothing but conspiracy theory 101.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Seemed pretty straight on to me.

BBP, I would hope you apply that moral template to anyone you consider giving any credence to. That should leave you with about... carry the one... No public figure at all.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

And that’s the same argument they used when nixon was president.

I at least like to get my ‘fact’ from someone who isn’t a proven liar like ‘O’Reilly.

But you can if you wish.

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

I was referring to the Bill Mahr video. Dufus.

Wait. Am I the dufus or are you?

Let's go with you. You're the dufus.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Hard to Argue with the Bill Maher video. I also have no problem calling it the China Virus.

And thereisa big difference between a bloviating politician or news anchor and I agree they all do a great deal of it, and a professional and habitual liar.

And just remember, thanks to his six catch and kill settlements with women he assaulted O’Reilly is free while Harvey weinstein is in prison for basically the same thing.

Bkb
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    C19_map.jpg

To me this little map kind of captures it.

To my dismay, the subject of Covid-19 has achieved the same kind of divisiveness that formerly was reserved for global warming. I am one of the few who has come out and declared that he believes global warming is real, it is man-made, and, yes, most every Green New Deal I've looked at is nothing more than achieving political victory by using climate change as a convenient excuse. Meanwhile the step that would actually achieve something is like the love that dare not speak its name.... it goes unnoticed and unmentioned.

The ability to believe something that takes nuance. A lost skill in America.

Will

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    C19_map.jpg

To me this little map kind of captures it.

To my dismay, the subject of Covid-19 has achieved the same kind of divisiveness that formerly was reserved for global warming. I am one of the few who has come out and declared that he believes global warming is real, it is man-made, and, yes, most every Green New Deal I've looked at is nothing more than achieving political victory by using climate change as a convenient excuse. Meanwhile the step that would actually achieve something is like the love that dare not speak its name.... it goes unnoticed and unmentioned.

The ability to believe something that takes nuance. A lost skill in America. Will
    And put me down as a check mark in the "I agree 100% with Willy" category.

Me too Willy!
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    ^^^yep.. yep.. yep..^^^

And congratulations are in order.. This is us

https://iowastartingline.com/2020/04...5ca5Q2yEIJVMsE

basically rural county with 11,000 residents.. Unfortunately, we are home to a meat packing plant where they actually bus workers in.. Many live 3/4 generations -27 people in one house.. Many have spouses and next of kin working in the plant in the next county.. Along with that - much of the "younger" generation wasn't taking any precautions at all. Bars are closed, and many weren't working - so there was a "house party" at least 1/2 a week... ticking time bomb - oh.. and the latest count (of 21 hours ago) 189
    Last edited by HideHunter; 04-15-2020 at 09:49 AM.
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

OUCH!

When it comes to cafos and meat packing plants, we may yet go through another Upton Sinclair ‘The Jungle’ type moment when that onion gets peeled a bit more.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Half our state is made up of nursing homes and they're getting hammered right now. To make matters worse, the residents of those places are the most vulnerable.

In Florida, its the pickersI worry about most. Those work camps are crowded for the seasonal times they come in to pick. That could put a big crimp in the food chain!

BKb
    Viva Renaldo!

I'm a picker.

Oh! You mean the farm workers!

Not nose pickers, dufe. Or was that doof?

What did we decide on that?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I'd say "dufe" is the G/H standard ... but to the rest of the world, it's officially "doof".

Did that answer your question?

Nice Venn diagram Willy. I'm there too but I'd color the circles differently......one red, one yellow, or such.

Trouble is, there are folks in the upper right hand of that..........not in the intersection. They don't care one whit about this virus, but do care about earning a living. And if they are stupid, then fine, but that should not be illegal. That guy has rights too. Just cause he's out and about is no guarantee he's a ticking time bomb. In the end, this is going to shake out as having far less fatality or morbidity percentages than thought at first......even when we all get back 'out there'.

But ME? I'm compromised so I choose to stay hiding under the bed. But it's my choice, not the governments dictation.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    I agree Bill. Completely.

And you know what? I am really sympathetic to those guys/gals as well. They are getting hammered very hard by this. Heck I was one of them for a goodly portion of my life. Guys that have very little put away because just living sucks the paycheck dry. I understand where they are coming from and I agree that we should not just let them swing.

I saw a VERY good article on just this issue a few weeks back. Spoke about how this shutdown has split the upper and lower portions of the populace right down the middle. You have rich people that don't get hurt by shutting down because their living is mostly digital. You have others whose fortune depends on producing something and they are being hammered. On the lower levels of the income strata you've got the same thing going on. Those who are retired or make a living that is somewhat guaranteed don't mind sitting this one out. But those working poor who have to bring home a paycheck to make ends meet are in a position where working is not an option. They HAVE to and need to get back to work.

And to make it worse we have a lot of posturing that shames the people in the last category. It is unfair and cheap to do that I think. But somebody is going to get hurt. Maybe a lot of somebodies. The only question is who it is and how they take steps to insulate themselves. Its pretty obvious that the same people who got saved in 2008 have gotten saved again in 2020. They wield a lot of power over the system I guess.

Will

When it becomes legal and moral to drive your truck into a crowd of people on the sidewalk then it’ll be legal and moral for a person to return to go into the public untested, regardless of what they are doing.
    People don’t seem to comprehend that it isn’t just all about them.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Says a guy in the "retired or make a living that is somewhat guaranteed don't mind sitting this one out" category.

I understand the need to put beans on the table as much as anyone. Nobody ever paid for my beans either, and isn’t now.

The pressure to return to normal will increase because of these very things until somebody somewhere defines for us what the finish line is. ‘We have our top men working on the problem’ is as old and as useless an answer as it has ever been.

I just want to see the conditionsthat we think have to be met before its time. Otherwise it is anarchy. And our worse nightmares could come true. And its also true that people will claim it ain’t no big deal just to get back to work too. That is idiocy. Just tell us what the goal is.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!