Yep, things are quiet in my neighborhood. Mostly seniors and I don't see anyone anymore, other than when they scamper to the mailbox with their masks and gloves on. I still have to make the occasional Post Office or FedEx run (eBay packages to FedEx, but most USPS is picked up), but it's a whole 'nuther world out there. We had to go to the grocery store the other day and they had the sidewalk out front marked off with 6' boxes to stand in, there was a crew of two standing out front. One would disinfect the cart before releasing it to you, the other had a clipboard keeping count of how many went in and how many exited (one out, one in, not sure what the total in the store was), you come out and add your cart to the end of the line to be disinfected again. Once inside, the floor is marked with arrows, each isle is one-way traffic only, then the cashier area again had the 6' boxes to stand in. Each cashier has a plexi-glass barrier in front of them ... they look like bank tellers now! With their masks, THEY look like the bank robbers! It's f'n weird I tell ya'.