Thread: Ribs

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh, BBQ argume ..... I mean DISCUSSIONS can cover more ground than politics if you get enough people involved.

Yeah Buckster, I’ve heard your “BBQ is an adjective“ so many times over the years, I just assumed you were stating it as fact. I never understood and always disagreed, I just never said anything. Ok, now, it’s understood, you’re just FOS.

I’m being dead serious when I say I’ve had BBQ in every state in the union, including Alaska & Hawaii. It was a personal goal of mine and I completed that mission in 2009. That doesn’t mean squat really because I could be eating crappy bbq in one joint, while the best bbq in the state is two blocks down the street. At least I leaned on my good friend Google to find what the locals considered the best joints in town, but those opinions are like assholes, everybody has one. What I like, may not be what you like.

Oh, and any sauce on my wings will be red, not yellow. Generally, if there’s no smoke coming out of my ears, the wings aren’t hot enough. But, on the flip side, Lynn makes a kick-ass teriyaki wing that I can’t get enough of. My favorite wing is fried, dumped into a big bowl, then I’ll empty a bottle of Tiger Sauce in the bowl, shake it all up for an even coating and I’ll eat my weight in wings! Sweet with a bit of heat, but you can’t get anything better out of a bottle imho.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post

Yeah Buckster, I’ve heard your “BBQ is an adjective“ so many times over the years, I just assumed you were stating it as fact. I never understood and always disagreed, I just never said anything. Ok, now, it’s understood, you’re just FOS.
    Sigh. Secret is out..........
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    My favorite wing is fried, dumped into a big bowl, then I’ll empty a bottle of Tiger Sauce in the bowl, shake it all up for an even coating and I’ll eat my weight in wings! Sweet with a bit of heat, but you can’t get anything better out of a bottle imho.
    this is me exactly^ except I like Texas Pete buffalo wing sauce...

But Hey!...I gotta try that there Tiger Sauce for sure!...I think others here love it too? I remember hearing about it in a different topic some years back?