I figured it would be easier to start a new thread as the subject matter on the "Fake News" thread is pretty scattered.

Here's your initial post there:

Well take this for what’s its worth but I have a friend who’s mom has been in the hospital for about 5 weeks waiting on a liver transplant, she passed away a week ago and the death certificate stated Coronavirus as the cause of death. I think there has been a lot of that going on.
Later in the thread, you were asked if she'd even been tested. Your response:

Was never even tested.
This may clear things up. Here's the link: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/3000638001/

It's a long article and includes video, but if you want to cut to the chase, here are the last two sentences in the article: (kind'a adds a certain "smell" to the whole thing)

"Hospitals and doctors do get paid more for Medicare patients diagnosed with COVID-19 or if it's considered presumed they have COVID-19 absent a laboratory-confirmed test, and three times more if placed on a ventilator to cover the cost of care and loss of business resulting from a shift in focus to treat COVID-19 cases.

This higher allocation of funds has been made possible under the CARES Act through a Medicare 20% add-on to its regular DRG payment for COVID-19 patients, as verified by USA TODAY through the American Hospital Association Special Bulletin on the topic."