Our yard trash gets picked up every Monday morning between 6:00am and 7:00am. They’re pretty consistent with the time. This morning, I was sitting on the front porch and noticed the truck stop at the corner, look down the street toward our house, then continue on. It was 6:45am, their usual time. We live on a small cul-de-sac and there are only 3 houses, or 5 if you count the two on the corners. I was the only one with yard trash out, but evidently they didn’t see it and continued on without turning down the cul-de-sac. (They have to do a 3-point turn here, so I assume they just look down the street to avoid coming to the end if there’s nothing to pick up)

Ha! I had a large pile of tree trimmings stacked up, along with 5 large trash cans full of trimmings and leaves. Kind of hard to miss!

So, I called the collection company and get a recording that their offices are closed and I need to send an email. I wrote basically what I wrote above and mentioned the time they were here. I just received a response that my scheduled pick-up time is 6:00am -6:00pm and if they miss my pick-up, contact them tomorrow. Duh! READ what I wrote jerk-offs! They were already here and did not stop! Maroons! 😡