Not really P-hole. I envy the Yankees and what's available "up North". I’d LOVE to hit some old farming communities, something we don’t have much of down here. There are a lot of old homesteads up there. I remember when I used to go to Ohio for hunting season, I'd actually start drooling when I'd see all those old homesteads with packed barns and out-buildings. BUT ... they're also big on auctions up there and auctions just aren't my cup-of-tea. The problem in this area is that there are very few OLD Florida natives. Generally, the Yankees get old, can't take the cold weather like they used to, then sell out up North and move to Florida. Once they get here, they buy a small 2-bedroom place, hit Rooms-To-Go for their new furniture, stock the kitchen and most of the rest of the house from Walmart, then the old man hits Harbor Freight to fill his new garage with crappy, Chinese tools. There are VERY few "barns" down here. Granted, I'll find a little goldmine from time to time, but they're actually far and few between. I LOVE going down South (Ft. Myers/Naples area) and hitting all the local Thrift Stores down there. That's where many of the rich Yankees relocate to and they love to replace stuff after a couple of years. Those thrift stores are a real honey-hole for 2nd hand stuff and we many times come home with a car packed FULL of junque. Generally, I pick crap up wherever I can find it. Yard/Garage sales are great places to find stuff, but I get overwhelmed with the number of them and have a problem deciding where to go, so I usually pass and VERY seldom attend one unless I spot something from the road when driving past one.

As for the outboard motors mentioned above, I had to get picky with the local stuff because most had been in salt. Those Yankee motors were usually pretty clean and only saw fresh water during their lifetime.