Thread: Mr HideHunter

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Mr HideHunter

I found these in a little box packed away and I was wondering if you could identify the master flytier that tied them and can I retire wealthy if I sell them on EBay

95872B07-0AA6-4A26-9BF9-CE65ECEB13AE.jpg

Looks like his address is in Wapello Iowa

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    lol.. I looked at the picture first.. saw the first two in the second row and thought, "WTH.?. I *invented* that fly." Completely forgot they went your way.. I've "invented" a new one since.. a killer.. but - if you're just going to let them rot in the package..
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Actually, I had a few years where I didn't have a place to fish and then we moved a couple years ago and we're just now getting some things unpacked and all the sudden there they were. They now reside in my flybox. Got just they place to try them out soon. I'm thinking about going below the dam and floating them thru the rocks. I use to wear out the big bluegill and goggleyes with crickets fishing in the rocks if the water isn't too swift. No reason to think they won't hit a "bug" floating by