Thread: Ignorant rat bastards!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Hey Thump, just saw your Sherriff on twitter telling residents to shoot anyone who attempt to break in or vandalize their homes. Sounds good to me.

Quote Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
    Hey Thump, just saw your Sherriff on twitter telling residents to shoot anyone who attempt to break in or vandalize their homes. Sounds good to me.
    I assume you're talking about Grady Judd? Yep, my backyard fence line is the city limit. My neighbor on the other side of the fence is in the city and I'm in the county, so the Sheriff's Dep't responds to any calls I might make. Judd could give a rat's ass about political correctness and that's one of the reasons I always vote for him.

We had a shooting a few years back where some scumbag shot and killed a Sheriff's deputy as well as his K-9. He also shot and wounded another Deputy. The guy holed up in a wooded area overnight (he also had the slain officer's gun with him). The SWAT team entered the woods the next morning and found him hiding under a fallen tree. The guy made the mistake of aiming his gun toward the officers and they unloaded 110 rounds at his ass, hitting him 68 times (killing him). At the following news conference, a reporter asked the Sheriff why they had to shoot him so many times. His response was, "We'd have shot him more, but we ran out of bullets!"

He removed all the basketball goals from the county jail grounds and told the inmates they're not there for fun and games. He said he doesn't want the law-abiding citizens of his county driving past the jail every day on their way to work just to see inmates playing and having a good time. He donated the basketball goals to local churches and had the inmates dig them up from the jail and install them at the churches. He also stopped all beverages like juice, coffee, tea etc. at the jail and told the inmates tea-time is over, they can drink water. It saved the system $200,000! He told the kitchen to quit baking cornbread for the inmates and said they can eat crackers ... another savings. Ha! I love the guy. (he's also a Trump supporter)

He's constantly giving press conferences and he can't stand snowflake reporters. He has NO problem letting you know where he stands. Here's one of his typical news conferences when he tells a reporter "how it is"! (there are zillions of them)

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain