I got your mugs shipped this morning. I'm not real happy with my packaging, but I had 6 other (eBay) packages to get shipped today and by time I got to yours, I was in a major rush to catch our mail carrier. Being glass, I hope they make it in one piece! In fact, I was in such a rush, I forgot to enclose the note I'd printed out. I was able to ship with my discount from eBay, so it's coming via Priority Mail. There used to be a loop-hole I'd use to get their shipping rates on non-eBay sales, but they got wise and closed it a few months back. BUT ... being the frigging man-genius that I am, I found another loop-hole that looks like it just might work. We'll know for sure once the package is delivered. Anyway, there turned out to be 6 mugs and the package weighed 9-lbs! I really should have used a bigger box with better packaging, but it would have made shipping far more than what the mugs are worth. I got them shipped via Priority Mail for $11.18 including insurance, so if you get a box that rattles like a bunch of glass shards, there may still be a survivor or two in there for you.