I've mentioned "developing an eye" for decent items to sell on eBay. One other thing I often look for is old Tupperware. It's not normally something you'd get rich off of, but some pieces bring a premium. I made a small fortune a while back selling a Tupperware salt & pepper shaker with the wire rack, but for the life of me, I can't remember what it sold for. Let's just say, I was pleasantly surprised! I've sold three sets of measuring cups like these:

DSCN6995.JPG

Even though one of them was missing the lid and the print was worn in places, they brought in $35. Heck, I think I paid $1.00 total. Well, this weekend I found a small (2-cup) measuring cup at a thrift store for 25-cents. I didn't even bother researching it, I figured I could probably make a buck or two on it and simply threw it in with my other purchases. Well, today, I dug it out of the bag and decided to research it. DAMN! These things are bringing $50-$60 all day long! WTF?? It's about the size of a Coke can. Who'da thunk it? Let's just say, mine is now officially listed!

DSCN7375.JPG DSCN7376.JPG