Thread: Well, I'm finally Old

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar

Well, I'm finally Old

Never thought I'd see this. Always looked at 2000 like some kind of far-off mythical thing. 2013 was a known year, cause that was when I knew I'd be this old. I knew both of those years as numbers. I never knew 'em as actually real. They weren't likely to occur, not in my realm of reality.

Yet...

Today I got my Medicare Part A and Part B card, to take effect June 1, 2013, in the mail.

Not sure how well I'll be sleeping tonight.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Congradulations and sleep well.

Um.....Um.....Um...

Er....

Thanks.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Don't feel bad .. I got mine last year. Or was it the year before? I can't remember.

Now that is just funny, right there.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    Hey, I gots 3 years on ya and feel great, only time I know I'm old is when I look in the mirror or see some really old fart in a picture. It's all in your mind (well truthfully a lot's in your body too).
    I have my 50th HS reunion this summer, that's when I'm sure I'll see some really discusting old people I use to know.
    But for you, Happy Birthday, hope you can enjoy at least 25 more.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me