Thread: Biden/Trump debate!.....y'all want to place your bet now?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar

Biden/Trump debate!.....y'all want to place your bet now?

Trump is going to make the Democrats look like s***!!!

Are they really going to wheelchair him in? .....ganna be an iq Slaughter!

Just Saying....

I'll vote for Trump again, but only because there's no better candidate IMHO (which is the ONLY way I've voted since Reagan).

As for the IQ? I'm not so sure about that one, Trump needs to come in off the 2nd grade playground and get serious about the issues instead of continuing with his kindergarten-like name-calling behavior. Someone also needs to break his finger and put it in a cast to keep him off Twitter for a while. If he doesn't straighten up his act, people are gonna vote for Biden just to vote against Trump. This virus thing has him in a bind and he'd better change his strategy a bit before it's too late and it bites him in the ass. Every time I think he's finally acting half way Presidential, he falls off the wagon and reverts back to his childish behavior.

I just want this COVID thing to pass and see him get re-elected so I can witness whether or not he can turn the economy back around. I don't care if he pisses off foreign governments or organizations, as long as THIS country pulls out of the slump it's in (along with the rest of the world). He was on a roll before COVID, if he can do it again, I'll know it wasn't a fluke.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Joe Biden will never be on a debate stage with Trump or anyone else. Unless his performance lately has been an elaborate misinformation campaign designed to lull his opponents into complacency, he simply is not mentally capable to debate anyone. Joe is a straw man. Pay attention to who he picks as VP because a Biden win will have that person as Prez. Bets?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnboy View Post
    Joe Biden will never be on a debate stage with Trump or anyone else. Unless his performance lately has been an elaborate misinformation campaign designed to lull his opponents into complacency, he simply is not mentally capable to debate anyone. Joe is a straw man. Pay attention to who he picks as VP because a Biden win will have that person as Prez. Bets?

Dang furriners are smarter'n we are. I swear.

How come this stuff ain't got a Like button?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Bam!
    Thanks Johnboy!.......I couldn't have said it better myself!!!!

And yet!......Joe Biden is leading in the polls!!!!...

is America stupid or am I wrong?

Polls are mostly smoke. GIGO.

On one hand, I agree with you Johnboy, but on the other ... I'm not so sure it'll happen that way. Biden's "promised" that his vice presidential running mate will be a female. I can't really see him "stepping aside" and basically letting some split-tail like Kamala Harris run the country. Well, wait a minute ... I guess it COULD happen "again" ... that's kind'a what Bill Clinton did as Billary ran the country from "behind the curtain" and she wasn't even the vice president.

All I know is that Trump needs to get off his narcissistic high horse and admit his present direction is working against him and opposition is building because of it. His base is steady as a rock, but it's not big enough to carry him through. Without the swing voters, he doesn't stand a chance. The problem is, those swing voters are abandoning him like rats fleeing from a sinking ship. They're just not as dedicated as his base voters are and he's pushing them away. He needs to quit thinking he's God's gift to the world and start listening to some of his high paid campaign strategists ... of which, he needs to hire more since he seems to think he's got this thing in the bag and really doesn't need them. Isn't that exactly how Hillary lost to him in the first place? She thought she had the election in the bag and didn't take Trump seriously. Trump's now doing the same with Biden as Biden's support is growing.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

"Bidens support is growing". Really? How on earth could any thinking person support a person for the highest office in the land when that person can't seem to put a coherent sentence together? This is way deeper than meets the eye.

Ha! Stranger things have happened. You have to remember, we're the same country who once voted a peanut farmer from Plains, Georgia into the White House.

I'm just saying Hillary was so full of herself, she lost the election due to the fact she was over-confident. It wouldn't be impossible for the same to happen to Trump if he doesn't get his shit together.

To answer your question;

How on earth could any thinking person support a person for the highest office in the land when that person can't seem to put a coherent sentence together?
    Trump hating Democrats ... not that they're "thinking people", but for some silly reason, they ARE allowed to vote.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    In all seriousness, Biden hasn’t had to speak yet. When your opponent keeps digging a deeper hole for himself, why would you help him out? (Disclaimer: I think they both suck and won’t be voting for either one of them. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

a lot of honest opinions here!....Thanks Fellers!

I'm going to choose Trump for 2020!.....Love y'all.....

"Bidens support is growing". Really?
    Well, yeah, IF you follow the recent polls. But as you said earlier, "Polls are mostly smoke". I agree to a point, but I'd never say one should be arrogant enough to completely ignore them. That said, polls can change at the blink of an eye and a lot can happen between now and November.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    If Polling was illegal, what do you think would happen?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.