Thread: Wasn't it you Q/A?

Wasn't it you Q/A?

Who recently said you'd been going back and reading old posts? Yesterday, I was searching for an old thread, but I got so carried away reading, I don't even remember what I was looking for or why. Anyway, I started the search yesterday afternoon and went off on a tangent reading old posts. I'm tellin' ya', there are some hilarious threads in our archives. Heck, I was going back MANY years. I was tempted to comment on a few of them, which would bring them back up to the front page, but soon realized it would be hard to draw the line on where to stop. I'm sure it would be great entertainment and we'd simply pick up where we left off and run with it, but as I said, there are so many of them, there would be no stopping point. BUT ... as slow as it's been around here lately, it would probably be a lot of fun, but I'll let sleeping dogs lie.

If you ever have a TON of time on your hands, take a cruise through the old threads. I promise you, once you get started, you'll have a hard time stopping. It can be addictive ... and TONS of fun! At one point, Lynn stuck her head in my office door to ask what the heck I was laughing at so much. It sounded like a one-man party going on here.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Jim, being retarded now, I'm on my second trip thru and you're right, a lot of talent on here. Some of the tete a tete between Captain and Posty are legendary