Thread: Happy Independence Day!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar

Happy Independence Day!

To all you Deplorables (and others)! Hope you have a great day!

Thanks Johnboy! If youse Canuckians ever consider cutting ties with the crown 100%, check with us and maybe we can give you some pointers.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Thanks, John Boy, and back atcha.....it was so hot and humid today(hottest and most humid day of the year, so far), none of my kinfolk wanted to get together.....I just worked around here, most of the day.....gathered some sweet corn, repaired some fenceline, fixed wifey's kitchen cabinet door, and changed out some kitchen light fixtures.....then, smoked a couple of fat hens and some sweet corn, and cooked a pot of purple hull peas, sliced tomatoes, homemade pickled okra and chow-chow relish for supper.....gonna wait a while, then gonna slice some Jawjuh peaches with ice cream for dessert.....I might hafta to call Cap to bring his front end loader, and haul my big azz to bed.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 07-04-2020 at 08:45 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    It's not ties with the Crown that's the problem, especially for Western Canadians, it's the stupid Liberal voters in eastern Canada that can't see the corruption of our government under Treaudope. There is a growing movement in Alberta/Saskatchewan (Wexit) to go our own way. Alberta is ripe for a "51'st state" status. Maybe after Trump buys Greenland he should look at western Canada.