Thread: Quershun ....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    stoners er I mean scientist believe that cannabis is the answer to everything. Now I don't have moral issues with a little weed but it is deemed illegal by law and agree or not, I do try to respect the law.

For what it's worth, I've got a son who's a nurse anesthetist and I have several people I know who work at hospitals in nursing or some capacity (at different locations) and all of them tell me the same thing, doctors and hospitals are making a killing on this and they pad the numbers like crazy. Of course this has to be a big conspiracy because we know our government is always above board and truthful about things like this

If nothing else good comes out of Covid 19 maybe our country will wake up and quit outsourcing so much of our pharmaceuticals. Nothing like holding the short end of the stick when a good pandemic comes along to get your attention
    Last edited by quercus alba; 07-07-2020 at 11:34 PM.