Thread: Something fun to play with if you have time

Something fun to play with if you have time

I check this site about once per year or so. I've never found anything for myself, but have for my dad, step-mom, half-brothers and a whole slew of friends and family.

Just click on the state, click on "search for unclaimed property", then put your last, first name in. (or just the last name if it's not Smith or Jones)

https://unclaimed.org/search-for-you...erty-its-free/
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Hey Thumper, I didn't find anything for myself but I did find my brother and my niece....

my brothers claim is from Nationwide Insurance at an old address...he's had Nationwide his whole life and he thinks he may have threw a check in the trash, He just made a claim for it "over $100" ...I will let you know how it goes...going to call my niece now and tell her...

My brother said tell you Thanks!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Since my great great grandmother was part Cherokee, it appears I own all of Oklahoma and western Arkansas.

Looks like I’m gonna have to print out a couple million eviction notices
    Last edited by quercus alba; 07-11-2020 at 03:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Since my great great grandmother was part Cherokee, it appears I own all of Oklahoma and western Arkansas.

Looks like I’m gonna have to print out a couple million eviction notices
    Start with that old curmudgeon, P-hole!

That's cool A/B. Yeah, I check it every so often as I stated above. My mom died 14 months ago and I decided to check her name just in case there may have been some unknown CD or insurance check, etc. we weren't aware of. We moved her into a nursing home and sold her house before she passed away, so it's possible something could have been left floating around out there. I didn't find anything for mom, but I found Lynn's brother (who passed away from cancer a few years back), has $751.44 floating around out there and Lynn's mom can claim that. Her other brother has $235 out there and we'll notify him. Her OTHER brother has $56.73 as well as two stock certificates (Nike) that will be paid at current value (whatever that might be).

This morning, I found $99 owed my step-mom who moved after my dad passed away. Odd, that money is listed as owed by PayPal.

I found my half brother has money in Washington state (where he used to live) and also in California (where he lives now, but it's an old address from before he bought his house).

Previously I found money for my dad (an old utility deposit) from when he started his business. He'd made an out-of-pocket deposit when opening the business because the business "didn't exist" yet. I've found money for a ton of friends (or their family members), but never a dime for Lynn or myself. I guess I'm poor and have to keep close tabs of where my money is! Heck, I've checked every state I've ever lived in and still nothing.

Ha ha! I just found my ex-wife is owed some $$$ from California. Hmmmm, I wonder if ... naaaa, I'd better not!

This isn’t what I expected fromthe title of the post. Especially coming from ‘Thumper’.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Your mind is always in the gutter.

Don’t fret about it, Thump.....Phole’s an illegal alien democrat, now......QA evicted him to the left coast. 😄

I am indeed a stranger in a strange land.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!