Thread: Thumperooskie

Thumperooskie

I know you’re probably a paragon of righteous republican courage and thickheadedness, but there is a raging fire going on all around you and I sure hope you and your circle there in dick-shaped Florida all come through this covid untouched.

So be careful out there. (Hill Street Blues reference)
    It’s getting rough.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Yep, it’s crazy, but the explosion zone is all Yankees and Cubans, so us rednecks are relatively safe. Seriously, the huge numbers being reported are the Miami area - Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca Raton, etc. But, it’s sure not looking good. Add to that, Disney re-opened yesterday, so I hope that doesn’t drag the numbers up our way. I don’t know where this craziness is going or where it will end. Maybe we’ve pissed off the powers that be and this is the modern day Great Flood. I just need to find out where Noah lives and start kissing some butt! (I wonder if we can bring more than two cats with us?)

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    pretty sure the book of 2 Opinions says no cats allowed the second time around

I’ve always wanted to bitch-slap the dude for taking two frigging mosquitos with him! 😡