Thread: Cappy!

Cappy!

Are you shitting me????

City council members in Asheville, North Carolina, unanimously approved a resolution Tuesday that paves the way for reparations to the city’s Black residents, local news outlets reported.

The resolution apologized for Asheville’s past involvement with slavery and the systemic discrimination that developed out of the practice. It called on leaders at the local, state and federal level to right past wrongs as well.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/202...ents/24562129/

Ya' know sumpin' .... I'm part Irish and we were persecuted when we arrived in America. Can I get in on some o'that cash? Where is this b/s gonna end?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    And yet here I am waiting on my second stimulus check!

That first $1200 was nice......Now give me more!.....It's Free Right?....

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You beat me to this.

America is a hard-to-believe place right now. Life is a bitch for me at the time, but geez.............looks like we're simply going to Split. How can we not???

By the way, where are the reparations to be paid BY the Blacks to the descendants of the white Union soldiers that freed them?
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.