Thread: Sucking hind tit??

Sucking hind tit??

I was talking to a couple of "20-somethings" yesterday and they were telling me how they're struggling through this pandemic since their previous job is now non-existent. The reason is, they had been working "under the table" for cash and have never been 1099'd or filed taxes, which translates to no unemployment. I had a LITTLE bit of compassion for their situation, but not 100% because it's all due to their own doing. They asked if I had any suggestions and I replied that it sounds like they're "sucking hind tit" (or teat for you purists).

They both looked at me like I was from Mars and said, "Huh"?? They were clueless.

I guess it's just another sign of getting old ... half the time, I don't know what they're talking about and half the time they don't know what I'm talking about.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    The moral of the story is, don’t talk to young people unless they’re your kids and then only if it’s absolutely necessary.

Maybe you should have said ‘teat’.

BKB

D56BE9F1-C15A-4510-B1D4-3F675043D7C5.jpg
    Viva Renaldo!