You’ve summed them both up pretty well, Jim. Anyone who has been lucky enough to go to their place knows the warm reception they give you is genuine, and Hammerhead is just like him. i don’t know that I ever met Meredith.
Larke was just as giving with his time and focus. When I was in the horsepistol with cancer he calledjulie every day to check on her and in the process he managed to make HER feel better too. There are many, many examples of him being a mentor to younger folks on his FB wall. He called all the time and he was always genuinely interested in how you were doing.
I miss him too, and I feel so bad for Cheryl and their family. When I became a grandpa I toldhim many times it was the bestjob in the universe and you could tell how much he was enjoying Waylon and he was excited as could be when Hammerand his wife announced their second was on the way.
I have thought and thought about trying to go down there but between my co-morbid self and the covid being hot as fire down there I don’t think I’ll make it. Wewill find a way to get together and wake our friend in person when this corona stuffis over though.

BkB